SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help design, build, market and deliver quality software that makes a significant impact in the marketplace.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their complete Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Product Manager – Your role:
The demand for our products is growing and we are seeking a highly motivated, creative Product Manager to drive the next generation of our market leading P2P platform. Coming from a technical background, this is a senior role combining Product Development, Market Research and Commercial experience to steer a course that maintains excellence and meets both our customer needs and our strategic objectives. In your role you will;
Identify potential new products/Conduct market research
- Work with customers/ business functions to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Monitor market offerings and identify potential new SoftCo products or enhancements.
- Research and define the product vision that delivers value based on customer/ strategic demand.
- Build and communicate domain knowledge to enable strategic product decisions
Generate new product requirement definitions
- Define new product/ feature requirements and the desired business and user experience.
- Work with UI/UX resources to define layout and usability designs.
Oversee roadmap and priorities
- Be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of our innovative solutions.
- Control roadmap to focus on standardisation and scalability of delivered products.
Coordinate time based delivery plans
- Work closely with product and engineering teams on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all information needed to deliver a complete product to market.
Manage product information and communication strategies
- Own the internal and external product communication channels.
- Work with Sales to provide expert product knowledge and support customer-facing activities.
- Engage with customers and establish routes for customer feedback into product roadmaps.
- A degree in IT / computer science from a recognised University or Technical College.
- Strong product management experience in a software development environment.
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of software markets.
- Previous experience in web application development, Cloud and Hosting Services.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft platform.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Results oriented and deadline driven with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
- Enthusiasm for software development and emerging technologies.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to lead a core function working with an experienced team in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer with benefits including company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension and educational scheme.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working in light of the current Covid environment (www.softco.com)