SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help design, build, market and deliver quality software that makes a significant impact in the marketplace.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Java Developer – Your role:
We are growing our Product Development team and are seeking experienced smart Java Developers to join our talented teams located in both Helsinki and Hyvinkää Finland. You will participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of SoftCo’s innovative software products using the latest development tools and agile development methods. We offer interesting, varied tasks in a dynamic effective working environment. In your role you will;
- Determine product functionalities together with Architects and Business Analysts.
- Design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new product functionality.
- Implement code changes according to release schedule
- You have a degree in computer science.
- You like to solve complex problems, are eager to develop your skills and are interested in using the latest technologies.
- You have strong experience in software development with web-technologies.
- You have strong Java EE skills and SQL experience.
- A Knowledge of some/all of following technologies: Ejb3, Hibernate, Vaadin/GWT/HTML5, XML/XSLT & SOAP, WildFly, BDD, Tomcat, Protobuf, Rule engine, HA (High availability), TFS
- Experience of system design and implementation.
- Good communication and collaboration skills and can bring new perspectives to the development team discussion.
- Conscientious, excellent attention to detail and responsible.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Finnish.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced team of developers on state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing global market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate. Our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working in light of the current Covid environment (www.softco.com).