Group Financial Controller
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help design, build, market and deliver quality software that makes a significant impact in the marketplace.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Group Financial Controller – Your role:
We are expanding our team in our Dublin Office and are looking for a high calibre, driven Group Financial Controller looking to contribute to the continued growth of SoftCo. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the finance function whilst working closely with the Chief Financial Officer to drive financial performance and strategic initiatives. In your role you will;
- Ensure that monthly accounts preparation and reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Oversee day to day management and review of activities of the finance and HR team.
- Ensure that all statutory compliance requirements are met for all entities in the SoftCo Group.
- Assist the CFO with financial reporting and provide insights to support decision-making
- Prepare of Board reports and present financial results and analysis to the CFO and the Board.
- Prepare annual budgets and ongoing forecasts.
- Manage working capital, banking and cashflows.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate financial controls for all group activities.
- Manage and liaise with auditors and external tax advisors as required.
- Engage with Senior Management on key financial matters.
- Highly motivated, ambitious qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE.
- Detail orientated with excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- The ability to deliver under pressure, prioritise and meet demanding deadlines.
- Staff management and strong stakeholder management experience.
- Commercial acumen, good judgement, good team player and highly organised.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard finance packages.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced management team in an exciting rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. www.softco.com